Principal Scientist/Investigator – Ph.D – Mining
Who We Are
We are a public company listed on ASX and engage in the exploration and development of mineral properties in NSW and QLD of Australia. We primarily explores for gold, copper, silver, and nickel ores. The principal activity is exploration and development activity on its tenements in NSW and QLD.
About the Role
We are seeking to recruit a full-time principal scientist/ investigator based in Sydney. This is a significant role and is focused on lead investigator responsibilities for conducting scientific researches into environmental-friendly smelting techniques.
- PhD or other higher degree in chemical and chemical area;
- Current, in-depth, scientific knowledge;
- Proven record of outstanding written and verbal communication;
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team;
- Relevant research experience is desirable;
About the Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a supportive workplace while reaping the incredible rewards that arise from the challenges faced day to day.
You will receive an attractive remuneration, based on your knowledge and experience level.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV outlining your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you directly, should you be successful through to the next stage of our recruitment process.